Thursday, May 1, 2008

#41 - A problem is only a problem and all problems have solutions

By, SoccerMom

Like any other human being, I, too, can exhaust hours of my life with personal complaints. Life doesn't go my way ALL the time yet, I also know that the more I complain, the worse things become. Overall, the negative energy accrued from complaining ends up effecting my life in many aspects. I choose to not become the problem. Instead, I become a part of the solution to the problem instead of feeding the problem by adding to it.

What I have learned in my experience is that a problem is only a problem and that all problems have solutions. That is, if one is looking for a solution. Moreover, as an intelligent being, it is my job to work out the solution. I can do that. I have years of experience. The hardest part of any problem is realizing that there is a problem. Additionally, the solution is generally an easy task. On the other hand, there are those who seem to find comforting solace living in their problem(s). They don't need to, but that's their lesson. I've paid my dues as a complaining member and then some. Gratefully enough, I've learned to "just do it" then get over it. Patience and perseverance are keys used when working out solutions. Afterall, "Rome wasn't built in a day."

Photobucket

My complaint is against those who make complaining a career. They zap my energy whenever I allow them to do so. Identifying the problem is first rate. Moreover, in order to achieve and maintain happiness we need to actively do two things:

1.Complain then let it go. (Dump the baggage. It functions only as roadblocks to happiness.)

2. Express Gratitude (The open expression of gratitude promotes happiness.) After all, everyone has something to be grateful for and/or have something to complain about.

No comments:

About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 MondayMorningPower